Monday, August 27, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: 8/26 - 9/1



Totally boring week this week in terms of menu planning. We're gone most of the week on an out-of-town trip and won't be able to cook, so I don't have much to plan!


Sunday - Family Dinner; we're contributing beer can chicken (I'll post recipe soon!)

Monday - Jon and I will be in NH and the hotel sometimes offers free dinner, otherwise we'll eat out

Tuesday - Jon and I will be in NH and the hotel sometimes offers free dinner, otherwise we'll eat out

Wednesday - Jon and I will be in NH and the hotel sometimes offers free dinner, otherwise we'll eat out

Thursday - Jon and I will be in NH and the hotel sometimes offers free dinner, otherwise we'll eat out

Friday - Chicken Pot Pie (I need to clear out some carrots and celery in my freezer)

Saturday - Pork Chops w/ couscous and roasted zucchini (or frozen broccoli, whichever I have on hand)




Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment