Saturday, September 15, 2012

2 year subscription to Taste of Home only $9!

I'm loving all these great magazine deals. I get a TON of magazines in my mailbox each week. When I'm done reading them, my mom brings them to a local nursing home so that the residents have updated reading material... the only one I don't do this with is my husband's Maxim.... don't want to rile up the residents :-)

Two year subscription to Taste of Home for only $9 through Eversave. It is completely free to sign up for an Eversave account! And I always find great deals on there.



Fine print:
Limit 1 per household, may buy additional Saves as gifts
Valid for 2-year subscription (14 issues) to Taste of Home
Save can be used to renew an existing subscription as long as same address is used for renewal
Valid for US residents only
Free shipping included; expect to wait 6-10 weeks for delivery
You're actually purchasing a voucher for the magazine; the voucher will be available to use immediately after purchasing
Voucher expiers 3/4/13 - make sure you use the voucher to order you magazine before then!

Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment