Monday, September 3, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: 9/2 - 9/8


I start my Herbalife diet officially today. I'm hoping I can write about it soon as a Saturday Success, but we'll see!! I also hope this will wean down how many groceries I have to buy. Realistically it should stop be from buying breakfast and lunch stuff for me and increase milk and fresh or frozen fruit.

Sunday - Family Dinner; we're contributing chocolate trifle  (I'll post recipe soon!)

Monday - Hot Pepper & Cheddar Turkey Burgers (neighbor gave us some tiny hot peppers I'm going to use) with homemade fries and veggies

Tuesday - Pasta with meatballs

Wednesday - Chicken Pot Pie

Thursday - Pork Chops with rice (with con azafran) and veggies

Friday - Pollock fish with couscous and veggies

Saturday - I'm babysitting and Jon has a party; it's every man for himself!



Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment