Monday, September 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 9/9 - 9/15


Sunday - Family Dinner; we're contributing beer can chicken - it didn't happen a few weeks back because half of our usuals decided not to come to dinner and I had already bought an 8 lb chicken!

Monday - Sloppy Janes

Tuesday - Pollock fish with couscous and veggies

Wednesday - Skinny General Tso's Chicken

Thursday - Jon's leaving for his camping "man trip," so I'll probably eat lunch instead and have my Herbalife shake for supper

Friday - I'll either eat leftovers from the week or have my Herbalife shake for supper and eat lunch instead

Saturday - I'll either eat leftovers from the week or have my Herbalife shake for supper and eat lunch instead



Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment