Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hurry! 90% Off Holiday Clearance at Target: Operation Christmas Child

Grab your sneakers, or your snow boots if you're in my neck of the woods, and hurry to your local Target. My Target has all of their holiday merchandise up to 90% off! I grabbed a bunch of stuff, most of which I'll be putting aside until next December for Operation Christmas Child.



I spent $2.96 total, including about $.17 in tax. I used 2 coupons for $1/2 Pillsbury cake mixes or frostings (there were tear pad coupons my mom gave me awhile back). The frostings were only $.45 each and the coupon took the full $1 off, so I actually "made" $.20 for buying the 4 frostings. Not shown is a box of religious Christmas cards. I bought the same box of 40 cards last week for $1.20 and they were $.40 today, so I returned the new box I bought with my old receipt still in my purse and got $1.28 back! :-) Yes, this is completely legal.

Breakdown
2 felt stockings $.10/ea
2 packages of holiday tattoos $.10/ea
2 packages of holiday erasers $.10/ea
2 packages of snowflake rubber bracelets $.10/ea
Dora loofah $.19
2 packages of holiday themed foam stickers $.50/ea
2 packages of Christmas tree crayons $.29/ea
box of 40 religious Christmas cards (not shown) $.40
4 frostings $.45/ea
-$1/2 frostings x 2
+tax
=$2.96

Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment