Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mass Save Savings Pack (3 LED bulbs & Advanced Power Strip) Only $10! (85% Savings!)


This offer is only available to Mass Save customers (see the companies included above) and is only valid until 2/1/15!

Save 85% by purchasing this awesome Savings Pack which includes 3 LED bulbs and an advanced power strip. I had the awesome opportunity to give these away awhile back and I got one to use myself. I love my APS; even with the rising cost of the electricity, it has helped reduce how much electricity we're using with our electronic devices, particularly our desktop computers and their bazillion components.

Limit of 2 savings packs per residential customer. Orders can only be shipped to Mass. addresses and is limited to the first 5000 packs purchased so hurry!

Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment