Monday, July 13, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: 7/13 - 7/19



The heat has been unbearable here lately. I like it in the 60s but it's been 80s+ here, with some days in the 90s. To boot, my husband's been busting his butt after work building our garage addition in that heat. I don't know how he does it.

We're planning a camping trip in a few weeks and we usually use my hubby's beer fridge freezer to stock food/ice for the trip. Somehow that freezer has been taken over by other things so I really need to plan meals around what needs to leave the freezer. We also still have a ton of zucchini left over from the neighbors that I plan on using, along with making some more zucchini muffins.

Monday - Spinach tortellini

Tuesday - Perdue breaded tenders with broccoli and edamame

Wednesday - Lloyd's BBQ beef sandwiches, potato salad and zucchini

Thursday - Pork chops, couscous, applesauce and zucchini

Friday - Buffalo chicken naan pizzas with sauteed onions, peppers and zucchini

Saturday - Out to eat, then drinks with our friends from out of state!

Sunday -  Family Dinner! My in-laws will be back from Myrtle Beach and we'll head on over there for our weekly family night. We'll be bringing pre-made apple pie since we need to start clearing out our freezer!



Want to start menu planning to help save time, money and stress at supper time? Use my menu plan template.





Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment