Monday, July 20, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: 7/20 - 7/26


My life has been semi-consumed by an enormous endeavor my husband took on in the last several months. Building a garage that is 2/3rds the size of our entire house has made all of our normal routines abruptly cease. After his 8 hour work day, Jon spends the next 4-5 hours of daylight (and sometimes into night) working on construction projects. It's been breath-taking to watch. But as a result, I have had to feed lunch to anywhere from 1 to 5 manly crew members each weekend day.

Although a lot of work, it has been helpful in accomplishing my goal of clearing out my freezer stockpile. And, it often leaves random leftovers we can use for dinners later in the week, which is exactly what I'm doing in this week's Menu Plan Monday.



Monday - BBQ naan pizzas
(using shredded BBQ chicken I cooked in the crockpot for the crewmen on Saturday)

Tuesday - Pork chops, apple sauce, mashed potatoes, Brussels sprouts

Wednesday - Dinner plans through Providence's Restaurant Week!

Thursday - Ham tetrazzini made with spaghetti squash

Friday - Marinated chicken breast, macaroni salad (made for the crewmen), Brussels sprouts

Saturday - Date night out to eat

Sunday -  Family Dinner at my in laws'!


Want to start menu planning to help save time, money and stress at supper time? Use my menu plan template.







Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment