Monday, August 10, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: 8/10 - 8/16


Not much exciting going on in CMM's household this week. Although I didn't attend, I have photographic evidence that my husband is a true party animal -- he nodded off, on numerous occasions, during the Deftones/Incubus concert at the Xfinity Center last Friday. I know we just came back from vacation, but I think he needs another one!


This week, my dearest sleepy husband and I celebrate our fourth wedding anniversary. As a result, there are a few extra nights of eating out that we don't typically have. I can't believe it's been four years already! I feel like I walked down the aisle yesterday!



Monday - Eggplant & chicken sausage lasagne

Tuesday - Shrimp tacos

Wednesday - Pork chops, apple sauce, couscous, zucchini

Thursday - Anniversary Dinner out to eat

Friday - My in-laws are taking us out to eat to celebrate our anniversary

Saturday - Cook out party at our friends' house - I'll be searching for a gluten free recipe to bring along -- any ideas? comment with the recipe!

Sunday -  My brother's 21st birthday is 8/15, so we're celebrating!! Burgers, chips, tomato salad

My baby brother, Nick, is on the right. He's 8 1/2 years younger than me... he's all grown up now!




Want to start menu planning to help save time, money and stress at supper time? Use my menu plan template.






Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts


2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog and best selection of words totally informative for every one thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats Awesome blog!Its very important and informative post.Thank you

    ReplyDelete