Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Best Memories Tend to be Free!

So a few weeks ago, I mentioned that Warren area residents could attend Frerich's Farm's annual Pumpkinpalooza...

Well, my fiance, Jon, and I managed to get over there for an hour or so and ran into his cousin, her husband and our niece. Jon likes to joke sometimes that I have more fun at places like that than the kids... he also jokes he doesn't need his own kids when he has me!

Here are some fun photos of our trip to Pumpkinpalooza... and the best part is the trip didn't cost us a penny!! (except I bought pumpkins for our furry "family" and our stinky pup ate the kitten's pumpkin within 30 seconds of putting it down when we got home!)

 Amazing pumkin carving!
 My soon-to-be hubby! He refused to let me wander through the corn maze more than once :-(
 The oddest looking gourd/squash I have EVER seen in my life!
 Can you believe the title of largest/heaviest pumpkin is held by a Rhode Island resident? It was weighed a few years ago at Frerich's Farm's Pumpkinpalooza!
 Hehe... We joke that every picture we have of ourselves is taken at that awkward "Myspace" angle
Our beautiful niece and her up and coming baby brother!

Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment