Saturday, January 8, 2011

$25/$25 Order from Gardens Alive!

I just got a catalog in the mail last week for Gardens Alive! I've never tended to my own garden, but growing up whenever you'd be looking for my mother, she'd be bent over, bum-in-the-air, head-in-the-dirt, in the garden, usually with a baby strapped to her chest and another strapped to her back. Quite an amusing sight to see, I must tell you!

Anyway, on the front of the Gardens Alive! catalog was a coupon for $25 off any $25 purchase. If you look at the order form in the catalog, it appears that coupon can't be applied towards the shipping & handling, which starts at $7.95. HOWEVER...!! I placed my order online and it used the discount towards my shipping, so I only paid $.15!!!

I believe this coupon was sent to first time customers only. Everyone else who got a catalog got a different coupon. If you've never purchased before, request a free catalog, then get shopping!













Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment