Friday, May 13, 2011

My Drugstore Loot

So I know I should have been working when I was at work, but I had a few minutes during my off period today when I realized I had caught up on 100% of my grading, my planbook was filled out for next week, I finished all of my case management stuff for my special services kids and I just needed a break. I took a hop on over to cvs.com to see what was on sale this week and then managed to put together a game plan in less than 5 minutes!

Here goes:
2 Clairol foam hair dyes - $9.99 ea
2 Physicians formula concealers - $6.29 ea

4 Scrubbin' Bubbles bathroom cleaners - 2/$6
1 Dulcolax Balance 14-ct $5.99
1 Dulcolax stool softeners 25-ct $5.99
3 Carefree liners $.99/ea

Subtotal: $59.51

Coupons Used:
$5 off $25 purchase
$3 off $10 cosmetic purchase
$5 off Physicians Formula (x 2)
$5 Dulcolax Balance (CVS coupon)
$3 any Dulcolax (CVS coupon)
$3 off 2 Dulcolax (manufacturer's Q)
FREE Clairol foam hair dye (x 2)
$1 off Carefree liners (x 3)
$1 off 2 Scrubbin' Bubbles (x 2)
$1 ECB

Total with tax after coupons: $4.93
Got back $4 in ECB for buying $12 worth of Scrubbin' Bubbles and $1 for the Dulcolax!
Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment