Thursday, October 27, 2011

Superpoints - Join the Craze!

I've mentioned before that I partake in a bunch of online programs that help me earn points (i.e. gift cards and cash monies) that defray the my gift-giving costs. If I didn't use these programs, I wouldn't be able to give as generously at Christmastime as I'm able to now. I'm only a teacher and despite what popular belief is, we really don't make all that much money!

Superpoints is one of my favorite programs simply because it's completely, 100% mindless. No surveys, no thought-provoking questions, no thinking period. I spin a "button" every day a bajillion times and hope I get some points. It's random so some days I earn a bunch and other days I only earn a few. Either way, I don't spend all that much time because I do it while watching tv or cooking dinner, or while I'm in the middle of grading kids' papers. One advantage to being a teacher is I've developed an ability to multi-task very well!

If you follow my blog on the Bristol-Warren Patch where I am a "Local Voice," I will be posting next Wednesday about how I will be donating all of my "Superpoints" cash monies that I earn from November 2nd through November 16th to my mother's ministry group, which puts together baskets of food for people in my local are in need. They are planning on putting together a bunch of baskets for Thanksgiving and with the prices of food going up, it's going to be a struggle for them to meet the high demand for support this year during the holiday season.

So what does this all have to do with you? Well.... if you are are a "friend" of mine on Superpoints, meaning you sign up for the program using my invitation link, then I earn 1 point for ever 1 point you earn spinning the "Lucky Button." This means, not only will the points I earn during 11/2 - 11/16 go towards food baskets, but every point YOU earn will also get added to my count and will also be put towards baskets!

So... at end, you'll be helping provide food baskets for needy families and you won't spend a dime! Please consider joining Superpoints... you'll get to use the points you earn any way you please - redeem them for cash, givecards, electronics - whatever! But each point you earn, will help me earn more and will help provide more food for families in need.

Here are some invitation links. The first two are "bonus links" meaning you'll get bonus points for using them! Each is good for only one person. If for some reason I run out, send me an email at cindi_lach@juno.com and I'll gladly provide another invite!


http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/qb0xm9


http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/hrlfmh







Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

No comments:

Post a Comment