Tuesday, July 24, 2012

70% Clearance at Michael's

There's a Swizz Beatz song called She ain't got no money in the bank and that's all that keeps playing in my head everytime I see those flashy CLEARANCE signs in stores.

I've been hanging up in Avon, CT with the hubs and checking out all the stores nearby. Michael's Arts & Crafts always has great after-holiday sales and I was expecting to stock up on Fourth of July decorations for super cheap. Little did I know I'd walk out spending almost $30 but getting a TON of great (and super cute) stuff!

Most of the clearance at Michael's was 70% off, however, it wasn't marked down that way on the tags or on the shelves. I nonchalantly scanned an item I really liked and my jaw dropped when the price was marked down to 70%! That was it; I was off and running!

I got all this stuff for $29.29 including CT state tax. And to top it off, I got tons of stuff for a Christmas gift for the little girl I babysit; we love doing arts and crafts together and I know she'll get a kick out of painting her decorations.

Here's the Run Down:
  • Photo albums (holds 400 photos) - $4.99 down from $24.99 x 2
  • Bird houses - $2.09 down from $6.99 x 4 (the one with the flower windmill is for my munchkin Nora)
  • LOVE decoration - $2.69 down from $8.99
  • Garden stakes - $.29 down from $.99 x 2
  • Ceramic birds - $1.19 down from $3.99 x 2
  • Garden spinners - $.59 down from $1.99 x 2
  • Bird house wall decoration - $.59 down from $1.99
  • Metal and wood decoration - $.89 down from $2.99 x 2




Isn't this spinner adorable? And only $.59!!


I'm IN LOVE with my bird houses. Now I just have to convince the hubby to build me a stand so I can nail down all three on one post.


True Story.



Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

No comments:

Post a Comment