Friday, July 27, 2012

Target Trap: 70% Toy Clearance

So I caved and visited Target and its glorious 70% off toy clearance. I don't have a lot of kids to shop for, but I do have a 3 1/2 year old niece and a nearly 2 year old nephew who is on my holiday shopping list.

Most of the good stuff had been picked over already, but I got a few good things. There were tons of girly toys but most had really tiny parts so I didn't want to go there with a toddler in the house. I don't want to be responsible for a choking episode. Good thinking, right Erica?

Crayola Cars 2 Stick N' Play Poster - $4.01 down from $13.99
Hi Ho! Cherry-O Preschool Game - $3.26 down from $10.89
Cars 2 Geo Trax Cars (they talk, how cool!) - $3.74 down from $12.49  (I got 2 packages of these)

In addition to the toy clearance, I also got some other goodies
Spritz 20 sq ft gift wrap - $.83 down from $.3.99 (I got 3 of these)
Spice packets - $.38 down from $.79 (I got 3 of these)
Mossimo tank top - $5 on sale this week; I used a $3 off any Mossimo woman's apparel coupon


There are several great apparel coupons that could make on-sale or clearance items super duper cheap!

Did you get any great Target clearance stuff this week?

Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ismail,
    Have you thought of taking a friend or a spouse or a child (if you have any) with you to Kmart? Each person can have a "transaction," relieving you of having to travel to several different Kmarts.

    I don't shop at Kmart frequently, but have shopped at their sister store Sears and use the ShopMyWay card to earn points. Then I use my points to pay for my transactions! :-)

    ReplyDelete