Thursday, August 9, 2012

Meet My New Friend & Cherry Zucchini Muffins

So my husband and I are celebrating our one year anniversary on Monday the 13th. We're leaving for vacation on Friday, so we decided to exchange our gifts last night.

My hubby did a good job. I got my very own gloriously beautiful tangerine colored Kitchenaid mixer!





So, I got started right away today baking. I needed to clear out some cherries and zucchini I didn't want to go bad while away on vacation. I found a recipe for Cherry Zucchini muffins. I like they, my husband isn't a huge fan. They aren't very sweet, so if you're looking for sweetness, I'd add some chocolate chips or some more sugar when making these.

Check out the recipe here.


Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment