Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dream Big: A Student's Dream Come True

As a teacher I always tell my students to "dream big." One thing I learned a long time ago is to never squash a child's dream.

And a former student has reached an incredible dream - Carlo Rodriguez has published his first children's book - written AND illustrated by him!

This is not the typical Christmas/Santa story, so I do not recommend this story necessarily for the younger crowd who still leaves cookies and milk for Santa and tries to stay up all night to hear the reindeer hooves on the rooftop. Nevertheless, it is a quirky story with really cute illustrations.

I can't say this is a "deal" or a "steal" but it is a clear display that dreams can come true!







This great book is $8.95 and will ship free with Amazon Prime or with a $25+ eligible order.


Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment