Saturday, December 29, 2012

Inexpensive Toilet Paper, Shipped to Your Door!

My husband is very picky about his toilet paper. He spends way more time in the bathroom than I'd like to think about. And because of this, he places high value in softy, cushy, nice, EXPENSIVE toilet paper.

Growing up, I was fortunate to even have 2-ply paper, let alone the soft, cushy kind. We usually ended up with 1 ply that broke apart. My mom was big into suggesting we "drip dry."

But now that I'm on my own and must cater to my husband's toilet paper demands, I am constantly on the lookout for deals on the softer stuff.

Amazon has a great deal on Angel Soft Double Rolls

Buy 48 pack of Angel Soft Double Rolls
-use Subscribe and Save (push the subscription to every 6 months, then cancel once your order ships) $21.50
-"clip" the $1 coupon below the deal on Amazon
=$20.50 (I don't even pay tax via Amazon!) OR $.21/single roll or $.42 per double roll!




Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment