Monday, December 17, 2012

Newest Obsession: Thrifty Vintage Pyrex

I've been bitten by the Vintage Pyrex Bug, sparked by one of my favorite bloggers, Melanie from Melanie in the Middle (originally The Coupon Goddess).

My friends Heather and Jessica were hitting up a nearby antique store in Smithfield, RI called Stillwater Antiques after work and I sort of invited myself. Luckily they're nice friends and didn't mind that I charged in on their trip!

The whole time I was there, I kept hearing my angry husband in my head yelling at me that we didn't have room for more dishes. This kept my buying/spending in check.

I got this beauty for only $4.50!

Photo Credit

And this hot ticket was only $8!

Photo Credit


All in all, I got 4 pieces, including the two you see above for $24.08, including RI sales tax. This is probably one of my favorite patterns often called Amish Butterprint. It not very rare, but I think it's beautiful and it'll look lovely in my dark teal kitchen.

Now I'm kicking myself for sending off all husband's grandmother's vintage Pyrex to Salvation Army when I first moved into his house at the ripe age of 21! How stupid I was!!

Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment