Sunday, November 10, 2013

New Redbox Streaming Videos + 4 Free DVD Credits!

So back when this was in the beta test-phase, my husband and I signed up for Redbox's streaming videos. This service is similar to its Netflix counterpart - you pay a monthly fee and have access to unlimited movies through streaming.

The monthly subscription fee is $8. It comes, as I said, with unlimited access to movies via streaming. It also gives you 4 free DVD credits each month. The DVD credits alone are worth $1.25 each x 4 = $5.


My husband and I weren't thrilled with the movie selections available via streaming, so we canceled before our free month expired, but if you frequently rent movies at the Redbox kiosk, this is almost worth the $8 when you consider the DVD credits alone.

Right now, get Redbox streaming with 4 DVD credits for FREE for one month!



Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment