Sunday, February 2, 2014

Left Breathless... Literally

I've been terribly sick since last Thursday, but my stubbornness hampered me from seeking medical attention. This morning when my temperature neared 101, I finally mustered the courage to ask my husband to take me to the walk-in.

After a 3-hour visit, chest xrays, a pulmonary function test and some bloodwork, I was able to leave with a diagnosis of pneumonia, a load of prescriptions, and a warning not to return to work for a week. Not only have I physically been breathless from being so sick, but I literally sucked in air in shock and awe when the doctor said five days of no work... FIVE DAYS?! What the heck am I supposed to do for FIVE FREAKIN' DAYS!!!??

I don't watch much television and the Internet is only entertaining for so long. And my eyes can only handle so many hours of reading a day. Blah!

So today I started off my long stretch of doing nothing by trolling Youtube. And a video I found - a parody of Lorde's Royals - is absolutely spot on and HYSTERICALLY FUNNY!

I graduated high school in 2004 and my 10 year reunion is coming up in November, so this made the video even more relatable. Without further ado, I present to you Borde's "Royals."












Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment