Wednesday, July 22, 2015

What's Cookin' Wednesday: Healthier Zucchini Muffins


I mentioned last week that our wonderful neighbor has been very generous with her garden harvest and has shared pounds upon pounds of zucchini with us. We're zucchinied-out in terms of eating it as a regular vegetable side. So I started making a batch of muffins every week for my husband. But I recently found this recipe which has very little oil and cuts out some of the sugar by replacing it with honey. As a result, the calorie content is really minimal when compared to your typical muffin.



I followed the recipe to make the muffins themselves, but I did not use the crumble topping and I thought the muffins were delicious.

Please take a moment to check out Kathie's Zucchini Muffins!

Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment