Tuesday, July 7, 2015

What's Cookin' Wednesday: Magic S'mores Bars


Holidays in Coupon Mama's house are always hectic. Between my family and my husband's, we're constantly bouncing from one house to the next. When I asked hubby what he wanted me to bring to his friend's Fourth of July cookout, he quickly shouted, "something with s'mores!"

So after a bit of searching, we discovered Magic S'mores Bars. They were a hit!

Checkout Sophistimom's recipe for Magic S'mores Bars. Please be aware that they do not set up like a cookie bar and will continue to be gooey. I kept mine in the pan in the fridge until I was ready to cut and serve. I served right from my dish.

Graham cracker crust

Drizzling sweetened condensed milk over the top

Adding marshmallows

Finished product - yum!


Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment