Monday, August 3, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: 8/3- 8/9


Sorry for skipping last week's Menu Plan Monday post, but my husband, our pup Riley and I were camping in Nickerson State Park in the Cape all week. Although I didn't post about it, I actually plan out all 3 meals when camping so that I can buy just enough food so that we don't run out, but don't have a ton leftover.

This week is pretty laid-back and I'm still trying to clear out the random odds and ends in my stockpile and freezer. While we were gone, the roofers came and redid our existing roof and roofed the new roof on the garage. It looks fabulous and is one more giant step towards completing this renovation from hell. Not much is left that is very time sensitive so I don't have to run around, scrambling to feed helpers.



Monday - Chicken sausage, mashed potatoes, edamama, zucchini

Tuesday - Crockpot beef chili

Wednesday - Ravioli with chicken

Thursday - Baked fish with broccoli and couscous

Friday - It's just me - so I'll try to eat leftovers or breakfast for dinner (my favorite)

Saturday - Date night out to eat

Sunday -  Family Dinner at my in laws'!



Want to start menu planning to help save time, money and stress at supper time? Use my menu plan template.








Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment