Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Weekly Goals: In Review


So let's see where I stand with this past week's goals

Family Goals
1. Write a handwritten love note to Jon. Do steamy texts count? Just kidding... this didn't happen, but I'm hoping to have one waiting for him for when he gets home on Thursday.
2. Send my sister a handwritten letter at school. Again didn't happen.
3. Solidify guest list for dad's 70th birthday party. My uncle's not around to help put together the list, so instead I bought some decorations.
Personal Goals
4. Finish reading 5th Horseman by James Patterson. Not only did I finish 5th Horseman, I also read 6th Target and am halfway through 7th Heaven... I'll be sad when I finish up this series by James Patterson; they keep me on the edge of my seat!
5. Exercise (go for a walk, make it to the gym, go to Zumba) at least 4 times. I was close, but no cigar -- I did 2 Pilates videos, went to the gym and ran on the eliptical machine thingy and went for a walk through Colt State Park with my mom... Unless you count schlepping wheelbarrows full of stump back and forth as exercise, I didn't meet this goal.
6. Iron laminant onto shelves in basement.
Home Management
7. Clean both litter boxes.
8. Sweep and mop entire house.
9. Go through two boxes of holiday decorations; get rid of what we don't need. Not only did I do this, but I also Freecycled my old desk and a woman and her daughter came and picked it up today so that's outta my hair too!


So here are my updated goals for this upcoming week:

Family Goals
1. Write a handwritten love note to Jon.
2. Send my sister a handwritten letter at school.
3. Solidify guest list for dad's 70th birthday party.

Personal Goals
4. Finish reading James Patterson's 7th Heaven.
5. Exercise (go for a walk, make it to the gym, go to Zumba) at least 5 times.
6. Figure out how to use the Kindle I won back in December.

Home Management
7. Get all the snarls out of my kitty, Zoe's fur... whether this means excessive combing/brushing or a nifty impromptu hair cut.
8. Finish painting the trim in the hallway. Start on the trim in the living room.
9. Plant the purple chrysanthemum my mom gave me last week.

Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

3 comments:

  1. Your cat is so cute!

    Good luck putting your dad's 70th birthday party together. Having recently put together a birthday party (for my son) I know the work involved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat looks a lot like mine.

    Good luck on this weeks goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carol! That was a picture of her when she was just a baby. Her fur is much, MUCH longer now!

    Any tips for throwing birthday parties?! I'm so overwhelmed and none of the rest of the family has any interest in helping!

    ReplyDelete