Monday, February 3, 2014

Menu Plan Monday 2/2 - 2/8




I have very little control over this week's menu plan. I spent a glorious three hours at the urgi-center yesterday to discover I have pneumonia. As a result, my husband and sister won't allow me to get near anything that could potentially be consumed by someone else.

Thus, my sister and husband are tag-teaming to ensure dinner is made the first half of the week. From Thursday on, I'm on my own, literally. I'll be most likely eating chips and cookies by myself, while crying myself to sleep on the couch.... just kidding, kind of.

Sunday - Family Dinner at my in laws' house. I stayed home, sick. By myself. *sigh*

Monday - Chicken quesadillas - sauteed peppers and onions with yummy chicken and cheese

Tuesday - Creamy pesto chicken pasta - we're going to adapt this delicious looking recipe from A Beautiful Bite. And by we, I mean my husband and sister will physically assemble and I will supervise from the confines of my quarantined area on the sofa

Wednesday - Crock pot beef stew (I think my husband will let me touch the crockpot 'on' button)

Thursday - Chips & cookies.... just kidding... probably not. Whatever I have the energy to pull from the cabinet and microwave

Friday - Chips & cookies.... just kidding... probably not. Whatever I have the energy to pull from the cabinet and microwave

Saturday - Maybe I can convince my parents to come over and feed me? I should be well enough by then!


Want to start menu planning to help save time, money and stress at supper time? Use my menu plan template.




Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest  



No comments:

Post a Comment