Monday, March 9, 2015

Shaws My Mixx Coupon Policy

I recently wrote an email to Shaws to find out the scoop on the My Mixx coupons.

Here is there response. I've highlighted the points that stand out to me.

Dear Cynthia Shannon, 

Thank you for contacting us regarding the MyMixx Coupons and how they work. 

For Digital Coupons: 
To redeem any My Mixx digital coupons you must clip the offer and add it to your My Mixx 
account. All electronically clipped coupon offers must be used before the expiration 
date. All expired coupon offers will be removed from your My Mixx account. Digital 
Coupons are not doubled or tripled. Digital coupons may not be combined with a paper 
coupon on the same item. Limited to one (1) MyMixx Mfg coupon per MyMixx account # per 
item. Digital coupons that have been electronically loaded to a MyMixx # are 
automatically redeemed at the time of purchase after the MyMixx # has been entered at the 
pinpad. All other coupon policies above apply to electronic coupons that are loaded to a 
MyMixx #. Internet and digital coupons electronically loaded to a MyMixx # may not be 
doubled or tripled or other increase in coupon value promotion. 

Stacking Coupons: 
Shaw's does not allow a customer to redeem two or more manufacturer coupons against the 
same item in a single transaction. Coupon stacking policies for manufacturer coupons 
apply to paper and electronic coupons that have been loaded to a MyMixx #.

Our number one goal is customer satisfaction and if you have any other questions, 
comments or concerns, please contact us by calling 1-877-932-7948.

Sincerely,

Jenn M.

Shaws Customer Care


So here's what I take away from this...

1. My Mixx coupons are considered manufacturer's coupons.
2. If you have a paper coupon that is higher value than the My Mixx coupon, you'll probably be better off NOT using your My Mixx account for that transactino.
3. My Mixx coupons DO NOT double, but most paper coupons do!

Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment