Tuesday, September 7, 2010

CVS Run 9/7


So I decided I'd hit up my local CVS after work. Here is a lineup of my run, with coupon matchups - worth taking the trip.

#1. First and foremost, all Summer stuff was on 75% off clearance!! I picked up a couple of containers of Kingston lighter fluid for $1.37/each, a bag of charcoal for $1.67 and a package of 2 Coleman propane tanks for $2.25!

#2. Wisk (50 oz/32 load) is B1G1 this week - there are $3/1 Wisk Laundry Detergent 8/29/2010 RP Insert (exp 9/26/2010) coupons out there. You can use 2 coupons with the B1G1 deal. My local store had Wisk for $8.49, meaning I got 2 bottles for only $2.49 after coupons.

#3. Emerald Nuts - the small containers (4.5 oz I think) are typically $1. Right now there are $1.50/2 regional coupon from the 8/15 RP, so you can get 2 for 25 cents each!

#4. If you go and scan your card at the kiosk before you shop, it's been printing out $3/Any As Seen On TV item. I found a package of 2 Aquaglobes (you use them for your plants) for $2.99, meaning I got them FREE! I'm sure if you had time and looked around, there are other items for around or less than $3.

So in all, totally worth a trip if you've got time to mull around. :-)
Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment