Sunday, September 5, 2010

Free Sample Sunday!

**Before signing up for a million freebies and possibly clogging your daily-use email, I suggest you set up a separate email account through a server that offers free email, such as gmail.com or yahoo.com. This way, when you get the newsletters and other random emails from these companies, you won't spend hours sifting through them to find your email from your beloved Granny.**

Here is a compilation of some freebies/samples. Some are way more exciting than others!

Thomas coffee sample

John Frieda Root Awakening shampoo

AVEENO® NOURISH+ Hair Care sample

Breathe Right Strip sample (I really should invest in these for my hubby - his snoring wakes me up when I'm on the couch and he's in bed, WITH the door shut!)

Playtex Sport tampon sample

Pampers Dry Max sample (I think you need a Sam's Club member ID)

Degree Men's Deodorant (you need a BJ's member ID)

Dove haircare sample

Kotex Sample

Playtex Sport sample (different link - great way to stock up on tampons, free is for me!)

GoodNites underwear (I need some of these for hubby after those LONG, LONG drunken nights)

TENA Serenity adult underwear

Emergen-C sample (stock up on this so you don't get sick this fall!)

Emergen-C Blue

Nature's Bounty Gummy vitamins

Oxy facial cleanser

Attends adult underwear

Eucerin lotion

Hugo Boss perfume sample

Que Rica Vida sample pack - I hope you speak Espanol! If not, use freetranslation.com ! :-)

Seapak Recipe book

Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment