Saturday, October 9, 2010

20% Off your entire order @ Coach Outlet

Okay, my coworker, Jess, works at Coach and is constantly telling me about the great products they sell there. I'll be honest, I'm much too frugal (my friends would call me downright cheap) to spend the kind of $$$ Coach items cost. On the flip side, however, Coach offers a warranty on most products for the natural lifetime of the product. Imagine having a purse for 2 years and the leather shoulder strap tears or the seems come undone? Typically I'd go and buy another inexpensive purse to replace it and call it a day. No more! Simply go back to your local Coach store and they'll send it out for repair (may cost you $20 shipping & handling fee).

So, in my mind, the great deal of money you spend up front for quality Coach products is completely worth it in the end because you can get years and years (and years!) of use out of your merchandise!

So... to make a long story short, Coach Factory (their outlet store) has a printable coupon for an extra 20% off your entire in-store purchase! This offer is good until October 17th.


 


Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment