Sunday, October 10, 2010

CVS Victory of the Day!

This was sort of last-minute and not exactly planned up until my sister decided to go to CVS today.



What I bought with sale prices attached:
2 pkgs M&Ms (single serving sizes for Halloween) - $2.50/ea
2 pkgs Quaker Oatmeal packets - $2.50 ea
1 pkg Brach's candy corn - $.99
2 boxes Colgate Total toothpaste - $2.99/ea
4 boxes single-sleeve Oreos - $1.00/ea
Subtotal before coupons: $20.97

Coupons used:
$5/$15 purchase (CVS coupon from the magic red CVS machine)
$1/2 M&M (CVS coupon from the magic red CVS machine)
$1/2 M&M (manufacturer's coupon)
$2/1 Quaker oats (printable coupon)
$2/1 Quaker oats (printable coupon)
$1/1 Colgate toothpaste
$1/1 Colgate toothpaste
$1/2 Nabiscro cookies
$1/2 Nabisco cookies
$.99/1 Brach's (CVS coupon from the magic red CVS machine)
$5 ECB from a previous purchase
Total amount of coupons: $20.99

Something happened when the last coupon tried to scan because my coupons technically exceeded the subtotal price by $.03, but in any regards, my total with tax was...

Total: $.82
Plus $5.98 in ECB for buying the 2 Colgate toothpastes and $2 ECB for buying the 2 Quaker Oats



:-)

Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama

1 comment:

  1. Great Job!
    I found you through Money Saving Mom- I am a fellow couponer in Massachusetts so I just wanted to sayhi!

    ReplyDelete