Saturday, October 2, 2010

Want some FREE dental floss?

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a self-professed hoarder. No, I'm not nearly as "bad" as those people you see on that TV show "Buried Alive," but I do tend to hoard things I think may be useful someday. Like dental floss.

I have approximately 20-30 packages of dental floss in my house. Whenever there's a local toiletry drive, I always drop in a bunch of the dental floss I've been hoarding for months. But the only reason I have so much of this stuff is because I get it for FREE!

There's a coupon available for printing here under "Personal Care" that's $1/1 Reach (Johnson and Johnson) dental floss. These are $.97 each at my local Walmart, making them FREE with this coupon. Stock up to use or stock up to donate!
Hit the back button and print the coupon a second time so you can get a couple for free!

Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment