Tuesday, November 9, 2010

CVS Victory

So I had $5.98 in ECB that expired today -- man, I can NEVER find anything worthwhile to buy when I HAVE to spend "someone else's money."

My main goal was to get my fiance his stupid Axe gel which he insists on using... the stupid stuff is $6+ at Walmart and $8+ at CVS! Holy crap! All for some stupid tub of chemicals that will probably make his hair fall out in 10 years!

Anyway, I managed to put together a fairly decent order. If I manage to get my camera battery charged, I'll upload a pic soon.

Items Purchased
Tostitos - on sale $2.50
2x Excedrin  - on sale $2 each
2x Renuzit cones - on sale $.99 each
Duncan Hines cookie mix - $1
Axe gel - $8.29
5x Johnson's mini baby powders - $.99 each
Mini box of Milano cookies - $2.19
Subtotal: $23.91

Coupons used:
$3 off $10 order {CVS coupon}
$5 any 2 Excedrin purchase {CVS coupon}
$1/1 Excedrin
$1.50/1 Excedrin
$1/1 Duncan Hines
$1/1 Pepperidge Farm (milano)
2x $1/1 Renuzit cone
5x $1/1 Johnson's baby product
$5.98 in ECB

Total oop: $.94 (just the tax, sadly I somehow had to forfeit around $.50 in ECB because the cashier didn't tell me I had a negative balance and I wasn't paying attention)
Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment