Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Victory Over Target (and a little Walmart on the side)

Since today is the last day of the month and many of my coupons were expiring, particularly the P&G coupons, I felt it was a necessity to go to Target to us up all the coupons that could buy me "free" stuff....

6 Nivea for Men body washes - $2.99 ea on sale
5 Tide (travel size) - $.97 ea
6 Olay bar soap (travel soap) - $.97 ea
UP baby wipes (88 count) - $1.89

- 3 Nivea coupons x 6
- $1 Tide coupons x 5
-$1 Olay coupons x 6

Total with tax: $1.59
:-)
**In addition, my mom got 5 cans of Good Life cat food for better than free ($.77 ea - $1 coupon ea), in addition to 5 more Nivea Men's body wash for free with coupons.


So since I was in the area, I decided to stop in at Walmart, hoping to catch some of the $1 oatmeal packets for free, but they didn't have any, so instead. Here's what I did get:

1 travel Pert Plus - $.97
3 travel Sensodyne Pronamel toothpaste - $.97 ea
6 Meow Mix market place cat foods - $.42 ea on sale

- $1 Pert (she changed it to $.97)
-$1 Sensodyne x 3 (she changed it to $.97)
-B1G1 cat food coupons x 3

$1.34 with tax :-)
Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama

1 comment: