Sunday, June 12, 2011

Late Night CVS Loot

My fiance has been away on his bachelor party camping in NH since Friday morning. This means I've had my house (and my bed) to myself, and my mom's had the peace and quiet of her house too since my brother and my father are at the party.

Well, when the cat's away, the mice will play! My mom and I spent all day yesterday shopping and I couldn't help myself but to hit up the local CVS before I drove the 20 minutes home. Had I gone with a better plan, I would have saved a lot more, but I did pretty well!

3 NYC nail polishes - 75% off - $.49/ea
1 Revlon custom color foundation - 75% off - $3.62
1 Rimmel mascara - 75% off - $2.09
1 Rimmel foundation - 75% off - $1.82
1 Oral-B Pulsar toothbrush - $6
1 Crest Prohealth mouthwash - $4.50
2 Revlon nail polishes - 75% off - $1.58
1 Sally Hansen nail polish - 75% off - $1.58

Coupons Used
-$6 CVS coupon any Revlon custom color item
-$3/$10 CVS coupon any cosmetic purchase
-$.50/1 Sally Hansen nail polish
-$1/1 Revlon nail polish x 2
-$2/1 Crest prohealth mouthwash
-$3/1 Oral-B pulsar toothbrush
-$4 ECB that were expiring today

Total after coupons: $5.23 ($1.49 of it was tax!) - received $2.50 ECB and $3 ECB!
Total saved: $65.05

I know I could have done better. I'm pretty sure there was a Revlon face make up coupon out there I couldn't find and I'm pretty sure there were a few Rimmel coupons I couldn't find either. The Revlon foundation I bought it super deep color (I'm fair like a chinadoll), so I plan on donating it. It was the only clearanced one and I wanted to use my $6 coupon to get the overage!

Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment