Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm now a Local Voices Blogger!

Over the summer, a local online reporting/news website for the town I grew up in was looking for bloggers who could contribute somewhat "local" pieces. While I no longer live in Warren, Rhode Island, I felt I could still contribute articles about living frugally because that topic really has no town/state boundaries - we are all trying to live a little more frugally with the economy in the state that it's currently in.

Luckily, despite the fact that I am Coupon Mama Massachusetts, The Bristol-Warren Patch was willing to give me a go and open up a space for me in their "Local Voices" blog section.  Boy, the adrenaline that pumped through my body when the editor asked if my first post could be a major feature on Thursday!

I've since posted one more article and will continue to post on an irregular schedule. Feel free to enjoy these articles - although some may refer to people, places and things local to Bristol and Warren, Rhode Island, the substance of the articles is applicable universally.

Enjoy!

Bristol Warren Patch - Local Voices: Cynthia Lachapelle Shannon


Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

No comments:

Post a Comment