Thursday, August 9, 2012

Earn Bonus Points on your Subway Rewards Card


I've had a Subway Rewards card for a long time. I always add points when I stop in at Subway. Starting at the beginning of 2012, Subway required that you "activate" your card online before you could redeem points. I finally did and have been getting emails with "bonus offers" ever since!

For example, if I use my card to add points 4 times between now and September 5th, I'll get 25 bonus points (this is equal to spending $25!!)

Even if I go 4 times and buy a $1 item and earn only $4 total on my own, I'll get the $25 worth of bonus points!

Here's what you can get with your points:
Use the points you earn to enjoy your favorite, flavor-packed items:
10 Points 1 Cookie
15 Points1 Bag of Chips (single serve size)
20 PointsFountain Drink (21oz)
30 PointsBottled Beverage (12oz, 8oz, 15.2oz)
30 PointsSeattle's Best Coffee (12oz, 16oz)
35 PointsBreakfast Sandwich on 6", Flatbread or English Muffin
50 PointsRegular 6" Sub or Flatbread
65 PointsPremium 6" Sub or Flatbread
75 PointsRegular FOOTLONG™ Sub, Flatbread or Salad
75 PointsBreakfast FOOTLONG™ Sub or Flatbread
100 PointsPremium FOOTLONG™ Sub or Flatbread
20 Points Add Double Meat, Extra Cheese or Bacon to Any Regular Sub or Flatbread

Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment