Sunday, October 28, 2012

Kohls: Playing in Clearance

Kohls frequently has awesome deals for their charge card customers. It sotra makes me a bit mad that these great deals are ONLY for customers who choose to use their Kohls charge card, but I'm not about to complain because I'm afraid they'll take away the deals entirely rather than open them to all customers.

Recently, Kohls was offering 15%, 20% or 30% off your entire purchase when you used your Kohls charge card; this deal ended yesterday. To coincide with this great deal, you could also earn Kohls cash for every $50 you spent after all discounts. The Kohls cash ended October 24th.

My mom and I hit up Kohls in Seekonk, MA yesterday and grabbed a bunch of stuff. I was supposed to be going Christmas shopping.... While I did get one thing for my hubby, I ended up with a ton of stuff for myself. But I didn't pay a ton of money!

And because the store still had signage up that said "Earn Kohls Cash NOW!" my mom complained at their customer service desk and they actually honored it and gave us $10 in Kohls Cash since we spent $56!

The secret to the Kohls charge card.... If you have good enough credit, get the charge card. Buy stuff with it using your discount. Then stand in the same line, hand them the cash you would have otherwise paid along with your card, and they'll take your payment for the bill right then and there. That way, your monthly statement will show up as $0, and you'll still be able to snag the discount!

Here's what I got - this doesn't include my mom's stuff. She took her stuff home with her.


$2.80 - 30% = $1.96
 

 $2.80 - 30% = $1.96
 
 
Originall $55, Clearanced for $10.99 - 30% = $7.69
 

Originally $24, Clearanced for $4.80 - 30% = $3.36
 

Originally $26, Clearanced for $5.20 - 30% = $3.64
 

Originally $30, Clearanced for $6 - 30% = $4.20

Clearanced for $9 - 30% = $6.30

Originally $48, Clearanced for $9.60 - 30% = $6.72

Isn't the detailing just beautiful!??!
 

Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment