Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It Pays to Contact Companies

Have you ever had an issue with a product you just purchased? or with a cashier? or with the customer service reps? Or maybe you had a superb experience that knocked your socks off?

It pays to contact companies and offer feedback on their products, services, policies and employees. In the past I have sent both positive and negative emails to companies, either applauding great service or quality of products or complaining about the same.

Just recently I contacted Sam Adams, a micro-brewer, about a 12-pack of Sam Summer I purchased that had a lot of sludgy residue in each bottle. My husband, who is a self-proclaimed beer connoisseur, pointed out that the amount of sludge found in the bottles was not typical and suggested I contact the company. I politely and concisely stated my concern, provided the numbers/coding from the bottles and Sam Adams emailed me back the very next day stating they'd look into the issue further and refund me for the 12-pack.

Now, please don't make up complaints just to get yourself some free coupons or a refund; one bad apple can spoil the entire barrel!



June 19, 2013
Dear Cynthia,
I see from the details that you provided that we do not need any addition information to proceed with our tracking and investigation of your issue. I appreciate the cooperation and effort to provide the facts that we need and I have moved forward with a refund for the Samuel Adams Summer Ale that you purchased.

We are a small company, so please allow 2-3 weeks for a refund check to arrive. If a check does not arrive, please call me at 800-372-1131 x. 5220.
Cheers,


Todd Bellomy
Consumer Relations


Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment