Monday, December 30, 2013

Menu Plan Monday 12/29 - 1/4






Sunday - Family Dinner; I brought over some left-over muddy buddies my sister made last week. I couldn't stand one more day of having an exorbitant amount of treats in my house.

Monday - Spaghetti with vodka sauce and shrimp

Tuesday - Steak tips and spinach salad

Wednesday - My hubby and I are celebrating New Year's Eve together at Red Stripe. We used OpenTable to make our reservations and are so close to getting a $20 dining check!

Thursday - Fish tacos

Friday - Pork chops, apple sauce and broccoli

Saturday - Baked chicken, couscous and spinach salad


Want to start menu planning to help save time, money and stress at supper time? Use my menu plan template.






Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment