Monday, January 6, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: 1/5 - 1/11




This week's menu planning is sort of a huge cop-out. For Christmas, I told my parents they weren't getting physical stuff this year. Instead, I'll be taking each out separately to a nice restaurant for dinner. They don't usually go out to eat ever and if they do, it's usually a bargain-end restaurant. Lucky for me, the next two weeks are Restaurant Week in the Providence, RI area so I'll be getting great deals on delicious food for my parents. To boot, I use OpenTable to make my reservations and earn points when I check in using the reservations. 2000 points = $20 dining check :-)


Sunday - Family Dinner at my in laws' house.

Monday - My sister and I are taking our mom to Chardonnay's in Seekonk, MA.

Tuesday - Steak tips and spinach salad

Wednesday - My sister, my husband and I are taking our dad to Ruth's Chris in Providence, MA.

Thursday - Brinner (crepes, eggs, etc.)

Friday - Pork chops, apple sauce and broccoli

Saturday - Baked chicken, couscous and spinach salad


Want to start menu planning to help save time, money and stress at supper time? Use my menu plan template.





Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment