Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Swagbucks

I LOVE Swagbucks.

Use Swagbucks to search (like you'd do with Google or Yahoo) and earn digital dollars to trade in for prizes like gift cards (Amazon, Target, Restaurant.com), trading cards, fragrances and more.

Between my boyfriend and myself, we've accrued thousands of Swagbucks and so far have earned over $20.00 worth of Amazon.com gift certificates and $20.00 worth of Target e-certificates and I still have plenty more Swagbucks leftover!

Items purchased via Swagbucks:

1. 66 Qt pet food storage container from Amazon.com
2. Video-on-demand movie we watched together on movie night
3. Baby toy for a baby shower I'm attending in May
4. really cool Spiderman baseball card for boy boyfriend
5. Gift certificate for Target (was planning on buying rainboots for my sister for her birthday, but her size was sold out!


So if you're not on board with Swagbucks, I strongly urge you to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment