Thursday, October 21, 2010

Last minute Shaws Victory

So Shaws's sale ends today and I just couldn't resist catching the spend $25, get $10 General Mills deal

If I have time, I'll collect my goodies and get a picture up, but that might not happen. My mom did WAY better than me (believe it or not) but her order will follow in another future post.

My bounty with sale prices attached:
6 boxes of Tuna Helper - $1 ea
4 boxes of Betty Crocker potatoes - $1 ea
2 boxes of Fruity Pebbles - $2 ea
6 boxes of Crest toothpaste - $1 ea
1 Yoplait Splitz 4-pk yogurt - $2
1 pkg Pilsbury refrigerated cookie dough - $2.50
2 bottles of Nivea for Men body wash - $2 ea on clearance

Coupons used:
2 x $1/3 Tuna/Hamburger Helpers
2 x $1/2 BC potatoes
2 x $.75/1 Fruity Pebbles (doubled)
$1/1 Yoplait Splitz
$.55/1 Pilsbury cookie dough (doubled)
2 x $3/1 Nivea for Men
6 x $1/1 Crest toothpaste
$5 oyno coupon from last week's Oscar Mayer deal

GRAND TOTAL OOP: $2.99
GOT BACK $10 OYNO
:-)


Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment