Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



Sunday

Family Dinner - we visit my husband's family every Sunday. I actually made peanutbutter bars with a chocolate glaze.
This was the plan, but I didn't feel well, so we ended up ordering take out calzones. And now we're stuck with a tray of peanutbutter bars that I have to somehow disperse so we don't eat them!

Monday
Pork chops
Sauteed portabellos
Caesar salad with homemade croutons

Tuesday
Apple Cider Chicken
Baked potato
Salad

Wednesday
Ham Tetrazzini
Broccoli

Thursday
I'm babysitting - Jon will eat leftovers

Friday
I'm babysitting - Jon will eat leftovers

Saturday
Out to eat


I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday


Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

1 comment:

  1. The Apple Cider chicken looks great. I just happen to have a bottle of cider. I think you have solved one of next week's meals for me. :) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete