Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



Sunday

Family Dinner - we visit my husband's family every Sunday. I made Brownie Pizza for dessert, but I included fresh strawberries, canned pineapple and maraschino cherries because that is what I had on hand. Yum!

Monday

Chicken sausages
Leftover mashed potatoes for my husband (I won't touch mashed potatoes with a 10 foot pole)
Sweet potato mash for me (my husband won't touch these with a 10 foot pole)
Salad
Broccoli/cauliflower

Tuesday

Chicken tacos
Chicken fried rice (Knorr sidedish)
Sliced strawberries

Wednesday

Chicken in mushroom garlic white wine sauce
Broccoli/califlower

Thursday

Cheese ravioli

Friday

Cheddar burgers
Homemade steak fries for my husband
Sweet potato mash for me
Corn

Saturday

Out to eat


I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday


Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

No comments:

Post a Comment