Sunday, May 27, 2012

PineCone Research - Earn $3/Survey

PineCone Research is growing and I have been offered the opportunity to share with you the registration link so that you can apply for membership. Membership to PineCone Research is limited to one per household.

I have been with PineCone Research for several years and have earned tons of money by simply answering survey questions about products I use and products that are up and coming. I have also received several samples of new products to try out myself.

I earn $3 for every survey I successfully complete. I opt to have the money deposited into my Paypal account and it usually takes less than 24 hours from the time I complete the survey until I receive my cash in my Paypal account. I'm pretty sure you can also choose to have a check mailed to you. I personally hated running to the bank simply to cash a $3 check.


So if you're interested in make some quick and easy extra cash, here is the link to the registration:


Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

No comments:

Post a Comment