Monday, August 13, 2012

Dear Jon: Happy Anniversary

Dear Jon,

      I can't believe it's been a year already! It feels like yesterday I was trying to keep my anxiety hives at bay as I stepped out of the limo in front of the church. Back then, I thought it was odd that I didn't get any hives at all that day. But now I understand that it was because I wasn't anxious or nervous or scared. Marrying you has been one of the few things in my life that I just knew was supposed to be. No matter what had happend that day, I didn't care, so long as I became your wife.

     I knew from our first "date" that you'd one day be my husband. It took me a little while, though, to convince you of that. And five years ago, on our first date, I thought I could never be happier. Then we got engaged and I thought I could never be happier. Then came our wedding day and I for sure thought it would be impossible than to be happier than that moment the Reverend pronounced us husband and wife. But here, today, I am happier. And I know that happiness will continue to increase as we continue our married lives together.

     Thank you for being my one, my only, my best friend, my husband, my kitties' Daddy, my everything.







 







Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment