Friday, August 10, 2012

Stroll the Aisles of Walgreens for Deals!

I ran by my local Walgreens today to pick up my free 8x10 photoprint (no longer available) and figured I'd take a minute or two to stroll the aisles. I love their bright orange signs that indicate CLEARANCE! I found a few noteworthy deals.

I already put everything away and since we're leaving in a few minutes for vacation, I didn't have time to take a photo.

Clabber Girl 4 oz. Baking Powder - $.24/ea (reg. $.99)
Karo light corn syrup - $.94/ea (reg. $3.99)
Walgreens brand Mucus Cough Syrup 10 oz $1.29 (reg. $4.99)

If you're near a Walgreens, it's totally worth it to check their aisles. All of the items I bought have at least a 2013 expiration date!


Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment