Monday, October 8, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: 10/7 - 10/13

 
So I have to say I've been quite impressed with my husband. Not only has he taken over 100% of the grocery shopping for the house, he has also planned the meals AND cooked them!
 
The downside is he ignored some crazy deals (60 cents/can 28 oz canned tomatoes at Shaws, 2/$1 S&S canned beans, etc.). So I'll be feeling the wrath of Jon in November when my stockpile is completely empty and I have to pay nearly full price for things we need.... I can feel the anxiety setting in already!
 
Last week Jon made the most delicious pizza by using left over seasoned steak and chicken and left over black beans... Imagine that! Black beans on pizza. It was simply delectable!
 
 
Sunday - Family Dinner; we're contributing brownies.

Monday - Spiral ham, potatoes, zucchini

Tuesday - Chili with beer bread

Wednesday - BBQ Pork burgers w/ homemade steak fries

Thursday - Ham tetrazzini (to use up some of the leftover spiral ham from Monday)

Friday - Pork chops with apple sauce and veggies

Saturday - Possibly out to dinner




Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment