Thursday, August 13, 2015

Ocean State Job Lot Coupons & Sale on Sun Care, Spices, Batteries & More!

From 8/13 - 8/19, Ocean State Job Lot is having an incredible 30% off sale on all sun care items. Considering stocking up for next year!



OSJL is my one-stop shop for all of my spices. I love cooking and baking but the cost of spices in the grocery store is sheer highway robbery. This week, over 60 varieties of spices are 30% off their already-low prices. My husband is going to have to monitor me or I'm going to end up a spice hoarder. I guess it could be worse, right?

And I wish they had their 30% off batteries sale BEFORE I went camping! This includes generic AND name brand batteries. Hurry, hurry, hurry!

I highly encourage you to peruse their online flyer and head out to OSJL this week to get in on all these inexpensive goodies! And while you're at it, check out their printable coupons. Save a whopping $2 on walnuts! I'm in! Want to learn to paddleboard? Save $50 off a 10'4" paddleboard!

Don't forget you can use manufacturer's coupons at OSJL too! Here's their coupon policy.


If you're an educator, this is a reminder that you can also score 30% off classroom-related, educational supplies (there are exclusions). 

Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

No comments:

Post a Comment